Our review of Chiropractic the Documentary
You’ve probably seen this man, Jim Chester, and pictures of his DVD “Chiropractic – The Documentary” all over your Facebook news feed.
So who is Jim Chester and what’s his film all about?
Jim is the hustler that Chiropractic desperately needs. He is the ultimate package of marketing, sales, knowledge, and support. Last year, he was able to convert over 1,000 new Chiropractic patients and he’s not even a DC!
He’s a Chiropractic Warrior in the truest sense.
His film, which is now available on Amazon and soon to be translated into 12 languages, is a testament to his passion and dedication.
“Chiropractic the Documentary” is a buffet of all things Chiropractic from history to patient success to insider banter.
Featuring over 40 interviews with Chiropractic legends such as Dr. Liam Schubel, Dr. John DeMartini, Dr.Billy Demoss and footage from Dr. Reggie Gold and Jim Sigafoose, this just under 2 hours of Chiropractic yumminess isn’t just for Chiropractors but more importantly, it is for their patients and prospective patients.
What we loved about “Chiropractic – the Documentary”
- James Chester and his adoration of Chiropractic and the edification of Chiropractic
- Seeing Reggie Gold and Sigafoose
- Schubel Vision!!!
- The transformation story of Gerald (patient)
- Dr. Kevorikan on insurance
- Dr. Clint Dickason
- Dr. Shawn Dill and Dr. Miles Bozdan and their pearls
What we’d love to see get adjusted for Jim Chester’s next movie
- No Green Screen
- More Diverse Soundtrack
- Chiropractor’s dressed like they got out of bed – put a suit on – you represent Chiropractic
This film could come off as an infomercial at times and the message may not be as granular as some would hope, but if it helps convert new Chiropractic patients who cares?
“My goals were to get this filmed made, distrubuted and streaming on major services and ultimately to help get the story of Chiropractic and new Chiropractic patients in the door.” – James Chester – Director
We think he has more than executed this in under two hours. The core and heart of this film bled through and the insights from the 40+ DC’s is worth it alone.
The difficult task James set for himself and his co-producer Luke Millett, the mission large portions of the Chiropractic profession fail at every day was accomplished with this film and that’s the most important element.
Help Spread Chiropractic in all its glory
It might not be required viewing for Chiropractor’s who have been practicing for over 20 years, but it should be required for staff, new patients and implemented in an internal marketing strategy – our suggestion: Buy a bulk of the DVD’s to giveaway – luckily Jim has some awesome packages which you can check out here.
We give “Chiropractic – The Documentary” 4.5 out 5 Sushi Rolls
So what’s next for Jim Chester
Well, some very lofty goals, but, knowing Jim he will accomplish anything he set’s his mind to!
“I’ve got an app I’m developing that will revolutionize screenings and we’re already at work on the next film which is great” Jim explained over the phone.
He’s definitely a name and face to keep an eye on and if you would like to do more and help with Jim’s vision please do this one thing: Buy the Movie Here
Extra Marketing Bonus: Steps on How to Use the Film for Your Practice
- Set up a Facebook event for a live screening at your office.
- Provide catering by your local 5-star restaurant along with free wine and desert. I can’t stress enough…go big…do not be cheap…and include the restaurant and brand of wine in your marketing message.
- Make the only requirement for attendance be that your current invite brings a friend who has never visited your practice.
- Email and share the heck out of this event.
- Utilize Facebook Live for Reactions and Feedback post-viewing
- Oh yeah…book the new patients!
Want to win a Three (3) free copies of Chiropractic the Documentary and $1950 other awesome ChiroStuff? Click here to enter our Giveaway