- A Tulsa-area chiropractor is reaching out to help veterans in need of health care.
- Dr. Kirk says he doesn’t care if he gets compensation helping veterans through the “Patriotic Project.”
- The project is a nationwide program through which chiropractors help veterans for free.
- Kirk is the only doctor in the Tulsa area who works with the program.
- FOX23 investigative reporter Janna Clark learned about Kirk during a FOX23 Investigation into a veteran’s request for disability compensation from the VA.
April 18, 2017