Email Marketing has the Highest ROI
https://recyclesmartma.org/physician/cialis-south-amherst/91/ european union essay topics viagra custer creative writing diploma canada click here address district attorney cover letter follow link wilson fundations writing paper autism case studyВ click viagra recipe ingredients tourists essay https://www.go-gba.org/25309-constitution-trusts-essay/ follow link cheap order viagra thesis format in computer science follow link best time take viagra pill research papers on literature follow https://www.cochise.edu/academic/uwo-essay-help/32/ distance learning writing services writing experience essay sample viagra salisbury catholic position on viagra argumentative essay topics for elementary students https://www.medimobile.com/erectile/viagra-taloga/92/ online creative writing course uk modest proposal essay go words to conclude an essay with 1. According to Direct Media Response and their latest study, Email marketing had the highest rate of return for marketers next to telephone and social media campaigns.
2. In 2014 44% of American’s purchased based on an email.
3. 70% of US Internet users say email is their preferred choice for communication
Email Marketing Not Only Grows A Practice…It Retains your Patients
4. 56% of Businesses found Email the best tool for retention with social media being second with 37%
5. Some Dental Practices see $63,000 increase in revenue when using email re-care notifications.
Growing an Email List is Easier than Ever Before
6. With tools like (shameless plug) MyNewExpert and countless 3rd party integrations, no one can say they can’t build an email list from the ground floor of their website.
Birthday Emails, Contest, Thank You, Social Welcome, Events, Education Content, Win Back, and Loyalty campaigns can all be utilized via email marketing…..