Email Marketing has the Highest ROI
viagra loss hair el sildenafil es un viagra essays that worked uchicago high school essay structure creative writing prompts story starters https://wolverinecrossing.com/how/all-my-sons-free-essay/35/ pay for my astronomy argumentative essay creative writing prompts grade 6 cover sheet research paper apa format mountain lion research paper go to site cytotec where can i buy it thesis statement for breastfeeding in public viagra on-line purchase argumentative essay outline for abortion thesis examples persuasive essay https://psijax.edu/medicine/pros-cons-generic-viagra/50/ thesis statement on martin luther king jr speech source link https://www.carrollkennelclub.org/phrasing/how-to-write-a-descriptive-essay-about-food/6/ https://tffa.org/businessplan/dissertation-binding-limerick/70/ viagra india buy lifestyle canada head office quanto tempo prima assumere il cialis cialis wiki planned site achat viagra cialis 10 mg beipackzettel man on the moon research papers future science essays from the cutting edge phd thesis united kingdom college application essays guidelines https://chanelmovingforward.com/stories/write-a-program-to-create-an-empty-image-on-java/51/ 1. According to Direct Media Response and their latest study, Email marketing had the highest rate of return for marketers next to telephone and social media campaigns.
2. In 2014 44% of American’s purchased based on an email.
3. 70% of US Internet users say email is their preferred choice for communication
Email Marketing Not Only Grows A Practice…It Retains your Patients
4. 56% of Businesses found Email the best tool for retention with social media being second with 37%
5. Some Dental Practices see $63,000 increase in revenue when using email re-care notifications.
Growing an Email List is Easier than Ever Before
6. With tools like (shameless plug) MyNewExpert and countless 3rd party integrations, no one can say they can’t build an email list from the ground floor of their website.
Birthday Emails, Contest, Thank You, Social Welcome, Events, Education Content, Win Back, and Loyalty campaigns can all be utilized via email marketing…..