Use Images and Unique User Generated Content
KissMetrics founder Neil Patel says “Not only do images make testimonials look more professional, they increase “truthiness,” defined as a subjective feeling of truth.”
- 65% of senior marketing executives believe that visual assets (photos, video, illustrations and infographics) are core to how their brand story is communicated. (Hubspot)
- Customer testimonials and case studies are considered the most effective content marketing tactics, identified by 89% and 88%, respectively, of B2B marketers. (2013 B2B Content Marketing Trends Report)
- Customer testimonials have the highest effectiveness rating for content marketing at 89%. (Social Fresh)
- Brands that inspire a higher emotional intensity receive 3x as much word-of-mouth as less emotionally-connected brands. The same academic study also found that highly differentiated brands earn more positive word-of-mouth. (Journal of Marketing Research)
Embrace Bad Reviews
https://www.go-gba.org/24247-essay-on-planning/ cialis affect women follow link http://v-nep.org/classroom/how-to-make-an-outline-research-paper/04/ essay introduction techniques online sildenafil citrate india https://rainierfruit.com/levitra-website/ writing styles source link celta assignment 3 help https://scfcs.scf.edu/review/creative-writing-resume/22/ creative writing nonfiction prompts cheapest cialis venezuela essays about sex go http://bookclubofwashington.org/books/effective-communication-paper/14/ projectile motion solved problemsВ https://medpsychmd.com/nurse/viagra-ingredients/63/ case control study abstract interesting facts about viagra professional school admission paper sample follow link university of calgary resume help here source url cialis cardiac risks homework help college statistics good topics for research reports thesis on it how much liquid cialis https://rainierfruit.com/herbal-viagra-gas-station/ Social commerce company Reevoo has released research that suggests bad reviews are good for business.
The company found that 68% of consumers trust reviews more when they see both good and bad scores, while 30% suspect censorship or faked reviews when they don’t see anything negative at all.
Not only this, but shoppers who go out of their way to read bad reviews convert 67% more than the average consumer.
Reevoo CEO and founder Richard Anson said that though this may seem counter-intuitive, negative user-generated content is actually one of the most effective conversion tools.
Engage with Video Testimonials
Here are just seven stats to blow you away…
- 45% of people watch more than an hour of Facebook or YouTube videos a week.”
- “85% of the US Internet audience watches videos online.”
- “51% of marketing professionals worldwide name video as the type of content with the best ROI.”
- “Marketers who use video grow revenue 49% faster than non-video users.”
- The 25-34 (millennial) age group watches the most online videos and men spend 40% more time watching videos on the internet than women.
- 59% of executives agree that if both text and video are available on the same topic, they are more likely to choose video.
- Video on a landing page can increase conversions by 80% or more.
Want to automate your Word-of-Mouth Marketing? Sign up to know more about the upcoming launch of Katana by ChiroSushi